Salt Lake City Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Claims | Christian Burridge law Firm
Learn how your car insurance policy's Uninsured Motorist Coverage helps protect you in the case of an accident with uninsured vehicles or contact personal injury attorneys at Burridge Law Firm.
Logo 385-444-7199
10813 S. River Front Pkwy Suite 210 South Jordan, UT 84095
Call for a
Free Case Review
385-444-7199

Get in Touch With a Lawyer Online

* Fields are Required

Or

start your
case now!
385-444-7199

Salt Lake City Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Claims Attorney

It is a scary statistic. According to a study conducted by the Insurance Research Council, 12.6 percent of all drivers throughout the nation are uninsured. Although the percentage of uninsured drivers in Utah is down to 5.6 percent, it is still too many. When an uninsured driver causes a car accident, it can bring severe consequences for both the accident victim and the negligent driver. My name is Christian Burridge and I am a Salt Lake City uninsured and underinsured motorist claims attorney. Dealing with car accident injuries is already stressful. Accident victims must also deal with paying for their medical bills and damages. As a no fault state, Utah accident victims must also deal with their insurance companies. It is crucial to have an experienced legal professional on your side that can protect your rights.

The Problems Created by Uninsured and Underinsured Drivers

All Utah motorists are required by law to have insurance to drive. However, there are far too many drivers who violate the law. If an uninsured driver causes an accident, it can make the victim’s life miserable. Not only does the negligent driver not have any insurance company to cover your injuries and damages, the victim may also have trouble recovering proper compensation from their own insurance company. Because this can become an extremely complicated situation, it is vital to have an experienced Salt Lake City uninsured and underinsured motorist claims attorney on your side.

In addition to uninsured drivers, there are also many motorists who do not have sufficient insurance coverage to compensate accident victims. Although it is vital for all drivers in Salt Lake City to have personal injury protection insurance (PIP), it only covers about 80 percent of medical expenses. To obtain the other 20 percent, the accident victim must pursue a claim with the negligent driver’s insurance company. If your insurance policy covers accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured drivers, you are entitled to receive compensation not covered by other insurance.

How a Salt Lake City Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims Attorney Can Help

Even if your insurance policy covers accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists, it may not provide the settlement needed to cover your expenses. Unfortunately, many insurance companies only provide the minimum amount of compensation. Because uninsured motorist coverage (UM) and underinsured motor coverage (UMI) are optional and policyholder opts to pay for the extra coverage, you are entitled to seek full compensation. As your Salt Lake City Uninsured and Underinsured motorist claims attorney, I can clients achieve their goal by performing the following tasks.

  • Protect the rights of motor vehicle accident victims
  • Negotiate with the insurance company on behalf of the client
  • Obtain and complete required paperwork
  • Place clients in the best position to succeed by always looking after their best interests

Recover the Compensation You Deserve!

Car accident victims often feel helpless. Not only must they recover from devastating injuries, they must also deal with the complicated process handling insurance claims. When the accident is caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver, the situation can get very stressful. The legal team at the Christian Burridge Personal Injury Law Firm is committed to helping clients recover the compensation they deserve. We utilize an aggressive and comprehensive approach to ensure each client is treated fairly and with complete respect. To learn more on how a Salt Lake City uninsured underinsured motorist claims attorney can help, contact our law office today and schedule a consultation to discuss your case.

Latest NEWS

Whenever a person has been injured in car accident, their first instinct is to blame the other driver. However, that is not always the case. Car accidents can happen to safe drivers who obey all of th.....

READ MORE...

In today’s global economy, more people in Salt Lake City are making money through their own online business. Many others use the internet to work from home. If your business or job depends on provid.....

READ MORE...

Technology is designed to make life better and easier. Nowhere is that more apparent than your car or truck. Today’s vehicles are built with sophisticated safety and navigation features. Yet, with a.....

READ MORE...